Friday 23 June 2023

Until I Find You

Until I Find You

Author: Kanchana Banerjee
Publisher : Om Books International
Pages : 259
Price : 295 INR
Format : Paperback
Genre : Thriller
Buy : Amazon India
Rating : 5/5 Stars

Blurb :
When Jenny sees the picture of a boy in a travel magazine, she is stunned. He is a dead ringer for her friend Rubina. But the boy is supposed to be dead. Ten years ago, Jenny had failed to save Rubina and the infant from the clutches of the charming leader of a dangerous cult who led his flock to a mass suicide.

Jenny’s journey to find the boy leads her to a sleepy village in Rajasthan, where she comes across Virat, a police officer investigating the discovery of a decomposed leg from a construction site. Are the two cases linked? As her past threatens to catch up with her, Virat and Jenny get involved in a cat-and mouse game that leads to a diabolical climax.

Taking off from the notorious Peoples Temple mass suicide murder led by the charismatic Jim Jones, and told from multiple points of view, Until I Find You is a grim and brutal thriller where the arid landscape of Rajasthan is as much a character as the shadowy dramatis personae.

Review : 
What a terrific thriller. Sensational read.
Someone who has not read a book in years or struggles to get into books this book is handmade for them. I couldn't put this one down. The thrilling story takes twists and turns and has you on the edge of your seat. The central characters are likeable and written brilliantly. I could picture them clearly in my mind. I particularly enjoyed the character of Jenny and Virat. This story is cleverly written and I found no inconsistencies. The language of the book is simple and easy to understand and the cover page of the book is apt to the content of the book. The content is very memorable and I will not soon forget about this one.

I highly recommend it to all the thriller fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment