Sunday 24 March 2019

Batman's Guide To Life

Batman's Guide To Life
Breaking Myths Since 1994
Author : Chetan Soni
Publisher : Half Baked Beans
Pages : 91
Buy : Amazon India
Rating : 5/5 Stars
Blurb:
I have spent 14 years meditating, levitating and constipating. During this time, I happened to cross a tunnel and kept on thinking while crawling my way out that “will there be light at the end of the tunnel?” Indeed there was. 
As I came out and dropped on my knees with my hands raised in air I heard a whisper, “What do you seek?” and the first words which came out of my mouth were “Sarcasm O’ Dear Lord.”
Review :
From the founder of Half Baked Beans comes a premiere guide to satire, sarcasm, mockery in their finest forms. I must admit I read this book purely because of it's title. This book is full of sarcastic quotes which brings smile on readers face. This collection of quotes by author Chetan Soni can lighten your day and enlighten your life. A must Read. Highly recommend !

No comments:

Post a Comment