Thursday 27 December 2018

The Biggest Fan Of Virat Kohli

The Biggest Fan Of Virat Kohli

Author : Shobhit Virmani
Publisher : Blue Rose Publishers
Pages : 84
Price : 199/- INR
Buy : Amazon India
Rating : 3/5 Stars

Blurb :
Virat Kohli has millions of fans and this is a story of just one of them. This book captures my journey till now on being a big fan of Virat Kohli and reasons why I strongly advocate cricket. To achieve your Dreams, you need to be passionate enough and have the self-belief that nothing is impossible. I can proudly proclaim that Virat Kohli is my idol and I derive immense positivity on following him and being his 'Fan'. He has always inspired me to work hard enough to achieve my goals. I dedicate this book to Virat Kohli for showing me and today's youth the right direction and changing my life tremendously...You will read about, how motivation plays an immense role in our daily life.This is a must-read for each Cricket fan, Virat Kohli fans and people who are dedicated towards their dreams

Review :
Average writing style , no surprise among the Virat Kohli fan. Language is simple and cover of the book is apt to the title. Thou the book is a quick and good read.
Book is written by a non author. Book is full of writer pictures and anecdote. Over all a quick book to read about Virat Kohli stats and records.

No comments:

Post a Comment