Wednesday 20 June 2018

The Trails Of Apollo : The Burning Maze

The Trials Of Apollo
The Burning Maze

Author : Rick Riordan
Publisher : Penguin UK
Pages : 452
Price : 599/- INR
Buy : Amazon/ Flipkart
Rating : 5/5 stars

Blurb:
I was a god, once. Until I was cast out by my father, Zeus. 
Now I'm an awkward mortal teenager called Lester. 
My way out. A series of scary and dangerous trials, of course. 
For my third mission, I must, journey through the labyrinth to free an oracle who only speaks in puzzles. 
Defeat a vicious and bloodthirsty roman emperor the most vicious of three very vicious and bloodthirsty roman emperors. 
Is that all. No, I've to do everything without any of my godly powers. Wonderful. Looks like I'll be needing all the help I can get. From new friends and old.
Review:
The plot was stunning with the seamless execution.A must read book for all Rick Riordan fan.Am speechless.Book is a roller coaster ride.Language is simple and easy. Story is fast paced.Book cover  is simply awesome.Title is apt to the story.A must read book. Highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment